Schedule a tasting or consultation
You've seen pictures of our cakes and desserts, read our reviews, and now feel confident to schedule some time with us.
We've made booking a tasting simple for you by offering online reservations.
- What is included in a tasting?
- Tasting: We'll bring our most popular flavors in cake/buttercream or mini desserts, napkins, inspiration pictures, and discussion points.
- Consultation: The free consultation is exclusive time with our cake decorator to go over dessert ideas. No tasting is provided.
- Where do we go to meet you?
- We come to you or a place of convenience near you, such as a coffee shop.
- What if we can't find a time that works for me?
- No worries, call/sms or email us directly and we'll about working with your schedule, even if its early morning or late evening.
- Why is the consultation free but tasting not?
- Primarily this is cost factor since we bake fresh for you before meeting.
- Do you credit the tasting fee?
- Yes! We will credit the cost of the tasting when you book your cake/desserts with us.
- How many guests can we bring to a tasting?
- We prepare for 2 guests. You can bring up to 4 without additional charge. We only ask you let us know before the tasting.
- How long does a tasting typically take?
- Typically between 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- What flavors are brought to the tasting?
- Our most popular flavors and a seasonal.
- What if we need to reschedule?
- No worries, there is no charge to rescheduling. Simply contact us directly as soon as you can.
- Should we bring anything to the tasting?
- Excitement, Sweet Tooth, and Smile. And, of course, any information about your reception as well as inspiration pictures.
- How should we dress?
- Whatever is comfortable.
- Should we eat before the tasting?
- We recommend not having a full meal before your tasting. Having a snack or light meal an hour before meeting is just fine.